property sheets

namrata kumari via .NET 247

(Type your message here)
hi,
I am trying to build a property sheet who's data will come froman xml file. In the value column of the property sheet, thefacility of edidting should be available and according to thedatatype specified in the xml file, the control like combo box,text box etc should be displayed.In short, it should besomething like property sheet's displayed by .Net itself. Isthere any control offered by .Net framework to build our ownproperty sheets or can you suggest a way to go about it.