    If you want to know the adress (because I suppose that I can't make ad
    here), just let me know.
    See you.

    Simon, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Quoth "Simon" <>:
    > I am in charge of a new forum dedicated to new techno (including XML).
    > If you want to know the adress (because I suppose that I can't make ad
    > here), just let me know.

    Why? XML has been around for 8 years, and is derivative of SGML,
    which dates back to the '80s, and S-expressions, which date back to
    the '60s. That is hardly descriptive a "new technology."

    And THIS is a forum dedicated to that not-so-new technology that isn't
    'owned' by anyone in particular.
    --
    If this was helpful, <http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=cbbrowne> rate me
    http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/xml.html