Proposition

Simon

Hello,
I am in charge of a new forum dedicated to new techno (including XML).
If you want to know the adress (because I suppose that I can't make ad
here), just let me know.
See you.

Christopher Browne

Quoth "Simon said:
I am in charge of a new forum dedicated to new techno (including XML).
If you want to know the adress (because I suppose that I can't make ad
here), just let me know.

Why? XML has been around for 8 years, and is derivative of SGML,
which dates back to the '80s, and S-expressions, which date back to
the '60s. That is hardly descriptive a "new technology."

And THIS is a forum dedicated to that not-so-new technology that isn't
'owned' by anyone in particular.