    the best ways to flow the info from one page to another and then making a
    final insert to the database after the order is being placed.

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, May 6, 2005

  2. A good rule of thumb is, never load code until you need it. The reason for
    this is that the mere loading of the code occupies a certain small amount of
    memory, even though it is not processed. And there is processing involved as
    well, such as the conditional processing to determine which code gets
    executed. So, the best practice is to make these separate pages. If they
    share some functionality, put it into Controls and/or classes that can be
    used by both Pages.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer