    "Access to the path C:*******\web.config is denied" - This is both local IIS
    (Windows 2003) and hosting site.

    Any clues as how I can save the file?

    Griff, Mar 11, 2007

  2. well - the application needs the write (and create new files) permission
    for the application directory.

    I don't that at all - consider encrypting the string using the command line
    tool with an admin account...

    -----

    Dominick Baier, Mar 12, 2007

  3. Griff

    Griff Guest

    Thanx for the information but I do not have access to the command line tools
    otherwise I would have taken that route - I will find another way of doing
    what I need.

    "Dominick Baier" <dbaier@pleasepleasenospam_leastprivilege.com> wrote in
    message news:...

    Griff, Mar 15, 2007