Protocol Implementation using WCF

Ajit

Hi,

I am new to Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
We are planning to develop a server which implements a
protocol,involving financial transactions.I have a
reasonably good background in web services.I am also
aware that WCF provides better support interms of security,
scalability, transaction support etc.

Is there any sample implementations or other resources like
white papers which we should look at ?

Being a protocol implementation,what about attributes like
ServiceBehaviour?

Thanks in advance for any valuable guidance.

With Regards
Ajit