Prototyping C programs using Perl

Sandy

I would like to write a perl program as a prototype for a program which will
eventually be written in C, would this alter how I write the Perl prototype?
In what ways? What features of Perl should I use to ease the process?

Sandy

Thanks a lot :)

Actually, I plan to write the program in pure C eventually.

BTW, is there any feature of Perl that can effectively be employed for the
purpose of prototyping a pure C program in particular?

Thanks in advance.

Charlton Wilbur

Sandy said:
Thanks a lot :)

Actually, I plan to write the program in pure C eventually.

BTW, is there any feature of Perl that can effectively be employed for the
purpose of prototyping a pure C program in particular?

What do you hope to accomplish by building a prototype in Perl?

This is a serious question; if the goal is to deal with complex data
structures without having to worry about memory management, we'll give
different advice than if the goal is to make a perl fan in upper
management happy.

Charlton