Provider error '8007000e'

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Dayron, Aug 25, 2004.

  1. Dayron

    Dayron Guest

    Hi, I use ASP code to generate report that I retrieve about 100,000 to
    800,000 records from database using ADODB.Recordset. But when i run the
    code, it show me the following error.

    Provider error '8007000e'
    Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.
    /e-survey/progress3.asp, line 192

    Here is my code:
    L188: Set rst = server.CreateObject("ADODB.RecordSet")
    L189: rst.Open strSQL, connection, 3, 3

    L191: iProcessedSoFar = 0

    L192: If Not rst.EOF Then
    L193: arrRecords = rst.GetRows
    L194: iTotalRecords = Ubound(arrRecords,2) + 1
    L195: rst.MoveFirst
    L196: End If

    Wat does the error message means? is it memory error or coding error?
    can anyone pls let me know?

    Dayron, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Dayron

    joker Guest

    I'd suggest the following articles since you didn't post enough
    information for me to say just one of them.

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2131
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2301
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2355

    Hopefully one of those will help you with this error.

    joker, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Dayron

    Carol Carrot Guest

    I had that error, and it was a networking error. not an asp error.

    Could that be true for you?

    Carol Carrot, Aug 25, 2004