Provider error '8007000e'

Dayron

Hi, I use ASP code to generate report that I retrieve about 100,000 to
800,000 records from database using ADODB.Recordset. But when i run the
code, it show me the following error.

Provider error '8007000e'
Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.
/e-survey/progress3.asp, line 192

Here is my code:
L188: Set rst = server.CreateObject("ADODB.RecordSet")
L189: rst.Open strSQL, connection, 3, 3

L191: iProcessedSoFar = 0

L192: If Not rst.EOF Then
L193: arrRecords = rst.GetRows
L194: iTotalRecords = Ubound(arrRecords,2) + 1
L195: rst.MoveFirst
L196: End If

Wat does the error message means? is it memory error or coding error?
can anyone pls let me know?

Carol Carrot

I had that error, and it was a networking error. not an asp error.

Could that be true for you?