Provider for Oracle Database

Harshil Patel

I am developing an application in VB .NET and Oracle 8i. I am exactly
not sure about what provider should I use for my database.

Which one would give the best performance and also will not have any
conflicts from moving from Oracle 8i to oracle 9i in the near future.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Rohit Sharma

Use the Microsoft .NET oracle provider. I moved from 8.1.7 to 9i. No problem
at all.

Rohit