    when calling the web service?

    Thanks

    Regards
    John, Mar 6, 2005

  2. John

    Glenn Guest

    John

    Create a WebProxy instance and give it the name of your proxy server and a
    NetworkCredentials instance.

    Set the webservice.Proxy property equal to your web proxy instance.

    Sorry, C# only example.

    NetworkCredential nc = new NetworkCredential( "hsimpson", "duffbeer",
    "homersdomain" );
    WebProxy proxy = new WebProxy( "http//webproxyserver:80" );
    proxy.Credentials = nc;
    MyWebService mws = new MyWebService();
    mws.Proxy = proxy;

    Glenn

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I am trying to call a web service from behind a MS ISA Server on a sbs2003
    > machine. The calling program is coming up with this error; The request
    > failed with HTTP status 407: Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA

    Server

    Glenn, Mar 7, 2005