Proxy authenticated required

John

Hi

I am trying to call a web service from behind a MS ISA Server on a sbs2003
machine. The calling program is coming up with this error; The request
failed with HTTP status 407: Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA Server
requires authorization to fulfil the request. Access to the Web Proxy
service is denied. ).

Any idea how I can provide the proxy authentication within the vb.net code
when calling the web service?

Thanks

Regards

Glenn

John

Create a WebProxy instance and give it the name of your proxy server and a
NetworkCredentials instance.

Set the webservice.Proxy property equal to your web proxy instance.

Sorry, C# only example.

NetworkCredential nc = new NetworkCredential( "hsimpson", "duffbeer",
"homersdomain" );
WebProxy proxy = new WebProxy( "http//webproxyserver:80" );
proxy.Credentials = nc;
MyWebService mws = new MyWebService();
mws.Proxy = proxy;

Glenn