    department wont handle our case and simply think it is our problem.

    Thanks in advance if anybody can provide me with any suggestion.

    , Jun 7, 2005

  2. [MSFT] Guest

    Hello,

    What is the proxy the users worked with? It looks to me that it is a proxy
    related problem rather than ASP. You better have a expert help to check the
    proxy settings to see what you can find.

    Luke

    [MSFT], Jun 8, 2005

    Thanks for the reply. The problem is that we don't have the rights to
    touch the proxy owned by an highly secured organisation and have no
    idea what's going on there. Maybe I should post my message to a forum
    for proxy server. Can anybody suggest a appropriate forum for proxy
    server discussion?

    Thanks

    , Jun 8, 2005
  4. [MSFT] Guest

    If you were working with ISA server, you may post the issue in
    microsoft.public.isa.*

    And, microsoft.public.proxy is also place for such questions.

    Luke

    [MSFT], Jun 9, 2005