Proxy class for an Axis Web Service

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by sing, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. sing

    sing Guest

    Hello All

    I am trying to develop the proxy class for an Axis Web Service which is based on Document/Literal binding. I have hand coded my WSDL and tried generating the proxy class using WSDL.exe but was not successful.

    I am using an external XSD file to validate the SOAP messages in my WSDL. I am getting the following errors

    Error: There was an error processing 'http://......./XXX/NS2We
    - The document at the url http://....../XXX//NS2WebService/D
    HelloWorld.wsdl was not recognized as a known document type
    The error message from each known type may help you fix the problem
    - Report from 'WSDL Document' is 'There is an error in XML document (38, 1).'
    - There are multiple root elements. Line 38, position 2
    - Report from 'DISCO Document' is 'Discovery document at the URL http://..../XXX/NS2WebService/DSHelloWorld.wsdl could not be found.'
    - The document format is not recognized
    - Report from 'XML Schema' is 'Expected Schema root. Make sure that the root el
    ment is <schema> and the namespace is '' for a
    XSD schema or 'urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-data' for an XDR schema. An error
    ccurred at (2, 2).'

    Any pointers

    sing, Mar 4, 2004