Proxy settings cause error "The page can not be displayed"

See Wai

After setting the proxt of a client browser, submit button will cause error "The page can not be displayed". This is not the only error, sometime the target page can not be load fully.

I am suspecting:
- Java script provided by VS.NET cause the problem.
- ViewState of the page cause the problem.

Do any one see this problem, please let me know as soon as possible.

Terima Kasih (Thank from Malaysia)