proxy??

Jorge Alberto Diaz Orozco

Hi there.
Does anyone knows how to manage headers using a simple proxy???
I'm doing this but It gives me problems In some pages.

import SocketServer
import SimpleHTTPServer
import urllib2

PORT = 8888

class Proxy(SimpleHTTPServer.SimpleHTTPRequestHandler):
def do_GET(self):
try:
print self.path
self.copyfile(urllib2.urlopen(self.path), self.wfile)
except:
print 'error',self.path

httpd = SocketServer.ForkingTCPServer(('127.0.0.1', PORT), Proxy)
print "serving at port", PORT
httpd.serve_forever()

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci