prpject topic on C

think 4 rohit

hi frnds,
i want to make my project on "C" language for "O" level.
but i can't find a good topic 4 that. so plz give me some new topic if
u have an idea about it.
thanks

Richard Heathfield

think 4 rohit said:
hi frnds,
i want to make my project on "C" language for "O" level.
but i can't find a good topic 4 that. so plz give me some new topic if
u have an idea about it.

You may well find that a spelling checker would be an excellent project for
you.

Let the program examine a stream of text, breaking it into words and
stripping off punctuation characters. This in itself is not a trivial task
- consider 'I didn't know the isotopes' half-lives - so I consult-
ed 'Nuclide Guide-2'.', for example.

Every time you identify a word, consult your dictionary (which might at
first be empty). If the word is present in the dictionary, pass it.
Otherwise, ask whether the spelling is correct. If the user responds in
the affirmative, add the word to the dictionary. Otherwise, ask the user
to correct the spelling, and re-test (as often as necessary). Proceed
until all words have been identified as correct because they are in the
dictionary, or corrected until they match a word in the dictionary, or
added to the dictionary. Don't forget to save the dictionary data, to make
subsequent spell checking sessions less tedious.

gw7rib

hi frnds,
           i want to make my  project on "C" language for "O" level.
but i can't find a good topic 4 that. so plz give me some new topic if
u have an idea about it.
               thanks

The best project will probably be something *you* are interested in -
it will make the project less boring during the tedious bits, and may
produce a program which is actually helpful to you at the end. So
think back - when was the last time you wanted to use your computer to
do something, but there wasn't a suitable program available? Would
that be a suitable project? Failing that, have a think through your
hobbies and interests - not just the computer-related ones - and ask
yourself if any of these would benefit from having a computer
involved.

Hope that helps.
Paul.

Bartc

Richard Heathfield said:
think 4 rohit said:

You may well find that a spelling checker would be an excellent project
for
you.

Translating textspeak into English might a good one too.