    on any reviews on this book.

    Thanks in advance

    JO

    thunder, Aug 8, 2011

  2. JO <> sent on August 8th, 2011:
    |"We are just starting to implement PSL assertions for our VHDL IP code.|
    | |
    |Just wondered, if any one has any suggestions for relevant PSL books |
    |to act as tutorial/reference? I have managed to download a fair amount |
    |of documents on PSL assertions from the Web and have written some |
    |simple assertions. |
    | |
    |I am aware of the Ben Cohen book on PSL/Sugar and would be interested |
    |on any reviews on this book." |

    I have not read that particular book but I have read other things by
    Ben Cohen. He is a very good author.

    Colin Paul Gloster, Aug 8, 2011

  3. Hi,

    I have been working with "A Practical Introduction to PSL" from Cindy
    Eisner and Dana Fisman.

    It contains plenty of examples for the single PSL operators. The only
    drawback for us was that the presented high-level-assertions are
    currently not supported by our simulator (RivieraPro). But it seems
    Aldec is working on that.
    An additional chapter with real-world examples would have been nice though.

    Regards,
    Matthias

    Matthias Alles, Aug 10, 2011