    which can be embedded in VHDL? The PSL specification gives me a lot of
    frustration ;-)

    Eric

    Eric DELAGE, Apr 5, 2005

  2. On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 18:04:30 +0200, Eric DELAGE <"eric
    UNDERSCORE delage AT yahoo DOT fr"> wrote:

    >Does someone know some good tutorials on the various PSL statements
    >which can be embedded in VHDL? The PSL specification gives me a lot of
    >frustration ;-)

    There are several books (e.g. Ben Cohen's), and there's our
    Golden Reference Guide which includes some tutorial material
    and is more digestible than the spec:
    (apologies for the long URL, and I hope I'll be forgiven for the
    advertisement):

    http://www.doulos.com/content/products/golden_reference_guides.php

    --
    Jonathan Bromley, Consultant

    DOULOS - Developing Design Know-how

    Tel: +44 (0)1425 471223 mail:

    Jonathan Bromley, Apr 5, 2005

  3. Eric DELAGE

    Neo Guest

    actually the PSL lrm 1.1 is not so cryptic as compared to other ieee
    std's. you can also post your psl problems and browse other related
    posts at http://www.verificationguild.com

    Neo, Apr 6, 2005