pso - ImportError: No module named url

Discussion in 'Python' started by Carsten Gehling, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. I've tried to install pso on my webserver and made the first test example.

    When trying to run it (eg. from the prompt), I get the following error:

    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "test.py", line 3, in ?
    from pso.service import ServiceHandler
    File "/usr/local/lib/python2.2/pso/service.py", line 31, in ?
    from request import ServiceRequest, SERVER_RETURN
    File "/usr/local/lib/python2.2/pso/request.py", line 36, in ?
    from url import Url
    ImportError: No module named url

    I've checked my Python installation - there is no module named "url".

    I thought it might be a misspelling of "urllib", but "urllib" is explicitly
    imported a few lines above in request.py

    System info:
    OS: Redhat Linux 7.3
    Python: 2.2.2
    pso: 0.98.C-beta