Psycopg2 mirror availability

Andrew James

All,
I'd like to be able to use psycopg2's new features for my development
work with postgresql, but unfortunately the init.d site seems to be
broken and I can't get to the repository there.

Does anyone know:
a) Why init.d is down, and when it might be back up
b) Where I might be able to find a psycopg2 mirror, and
c) Whether there's a Gentoo ebuild available?

Any help would be much appreciated,

Regards,
Andrew

John Fabiani

Andrew said:
All,
I'd like to be able to use psycopg2's new features for my development
work with postgresql, but unfortunately the init.d site seems to be
broken and I can't get to the repository there.

Does anyone know:
a) Why init.d is down, and when it might be back up
b) Where I might be able to find a psycopg2 mirror, and
c) Whether there's a Gentoo ebuild available?

Any help would be much appreciated,

Regards,
Andrew
I don't think there is a mirror. I also can confirm that the site appears
to be down.
John

Jorge Godoy

John Fabiani said:
I don't think there is a mirror. I also can confirm that the site appears
to be down.

Oh, I thought it was a problem with my own connection.

Gerhard Haering

Oh, I thought it was a problem with my own connection.

No, I'm waiting for fog's response too, because pysqlite (only Subversion until
now) is also hosted there and I wanted to commit a few changes and make a
release ...

-- Gerhard

Andrew James

Gerhard,
What's your public key? Your messages are all showing up as having an
invalid signature!

Regards,
Andrew

Gerhard Haering

Gerhard,
What's your public key? Your messages are all showing up as having an
invalid signature!

The key should be on the keyservers now.

-- Gerhard