    Andrew

    --
    Andrew James <>
    Andrew James, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Andrew James

    John Fabiani Guest

    Andrew James wrote:

    > All,
    > I'd like to be able to use psycopg2's new features for my development
    > work with postgresql, but unfortunately the init.d site seems to be
    > broken and I can't get to the repository there.
    >
    > Does anyone know:
    > a) Why init.d is down, and when it might be back up
    > b) Where I might be able to find a psycopg2 mirror, and
    > c) Whether there's a Gentoo ebuild available?
    >
    > Any help would be much appreciated,
    >
    > Regards,
    > Andrew

    I don't think there is a mirror. I also can confirm that the site appears
    to be down.
    John
    John Fabiani, Nov 28, 2004

  3. Andrew James

    Jorge Godoy Guest

    John Fabiani <> writes:

    > I don't think there is a mirror. I also can confirm that the site appears
    > to be down.

    Oh, I thought it was a problem with my own connection.

    --
    Godoy. <>
    Jorge Godoy, Nov 28, 2004
  4. On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 03:41:10PM -0200, Jorge Godoy wrote:
    > John Fabiani <> writes:
    >
    > > I don't think there is a mirror. I also can confirm that the site appears
    > > to be down.

    > Oh, I thought it was a problem with my own connection.

    No, I'm waiting for fog's response too, because pysqlite (only Subversion until
    now) is also hosted there and I wanted to commit a few changes and make a
    release ...

    -- Gerhard

    Gerhard Haering, Nov 28, 2004
  5. Andrew James

    Andrew James Guest

    Gerhard,
    What's your public key? Your messages are all showing up as having an
    invalid signature!

    Regards,
    Andrew

    On Sun, 2004-11-28 at 19:35 +0100, Gerhard Haering wrote:
    > On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 03:41:10PM -0200, Jorge Godoy wrote:
    > > John Fabiani <> writes:
    > >
    > > > I don't think there is a mirror. I also can confirm that the site appears
    > > > to be down.

    > > Oh, I thought it was a problem with my own connection.

    > No, I'm waiting for fog's response too, because pysqlite (only Subversion until
    > now) is also hosted there and I wanted to commit a few changes and make a
    > release ...
    >
    > -- Gerhard

    Andrew James <>
    Andrew James, Nov 28, 2004
  6. On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 10:06:20PM +0000, Andrew James wrote:
    > Gerhard,
    > What's your public key? Your messages are all showing up as having an
    > invalid signature!

    The key should be on the keyservers now.

    -- Gerhard

    Gerhard Haering, Nov 29, 2004