    records in a table, showing concurrency control etc.

    Best wishes

    John

    John Rivers, Feb 17, 2006

  2. Hello John,

    I found the following two references to be good resources for building .NET
    applications:

    Improving .NET Application Performance and Scalability (Patterns &
    Practices) -
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/07...7732-6472135?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=283155

    and

    Building Secure Microsoft ASP.NET Applications -
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/07...102-9957732-6472135?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

    All/most of the materials from these books are up on the msdn site.
    --
    brians
    http://www.limbertech.com

    =?Utf-8?B?YnJpYW5zW01DU0Rd?=, Feb 17, 2006