    cannot think off really.

    Regards
    Sims
    Sims, May 7, 2004

  2. Sims

    Mitja Guest

    Mitja, May 7, 2004

  3. Sims

    Augustus Guest

    "Sims" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there a collection of public domain icons?
    > I am looking for things like 'search', 'envelopes', 'home' and more that I
    > cannot think off really.

    There are quite a few of these in the free fonts that come with windows
    (symbol, webdings, windings)... if you have a graphic program you can turn
    them into icons pretty easily

    Otherwise I would try searching Google or checking your local computer store
    (you should be able to find dozens of clipart CDs in the $2-10 range that
    will usually have 10,000-500,000 clip art items... as well most come with a
    free membership at sites like Clipart.com)
    Augustus, May 7, 2004
  4. Sims

    Richard Guest

    "Sims" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there a collection of public domain icons?
    > I am looking for things like 'search', 'envelopes', 'home' and more that I
    > cannot think off really.
    >
    > Regards
    > Sims

    See a generic looking one you like on a website? Take it.
    Chances are that website didn't pay a dime for it as most of the icons used
    today are more or less "public domain" items.
    Oh and don't worry about that "copyright" statement because it won't cover
    any work that is not the original work of the author. Even though some
    people will argue that because it's on MY website, I own the rights to it.
    No you do not.
    Richard, May 7, 2004
  5. Sims

    Leslie Guest

    On Fri, 7 May 2004 12:22:06 +0100, "Sims" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Is there a collection of public domain icons?
    >I am looking for things like 'search', 'envelopes', 'home' and more that I
    >cannot think off really.
    >
    >Regards
    >Sims

    Check out IconBazaar: http://www.iconbazaar.com/

    Leslie

    "I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."
    Leslie, May 7, 2004