    least two different IDs.

    Best wishes,

    Raphael

    Raphael Goubet, Dec 24, 2003

  2. | What is the official public ID of the TEI Lite XML DTD? I've seen at
    | least two different IDs.

    I don't know if public ID for TEI lite is officially fixed. You should
    perhaps use TEI P4 public ID for the TEI Lite, since TEI Lite can be
    see as a mere parameterization of TEI P4 using the include-entity
    mechanism. This one I believe is "-//TEI P4//DTD Main DTD Driver
    File//EN" (according to the following catalog:
    http://www.tei-c.org/P4X/DTD/teicatalog.xml).

    You will get more answers to this question on the TEI mailing list.

    Regards,
    Sylvain

    sylvain.loiseau, Dec 29, 2003