public preview of new, commercial ruby ide

Sean Mehan

FYI.

Jetbrains make IDEA, which is what we use for Java. They have
announced a public preview of RubyMine, an extension of IDEA for Ruby.
No opinions on it yet. The former method of using IDEA with the ruby
plugin was crap. I use textmate on OS X. Your mileage may vary.

best,
sean

Sean Mehan
Head of Integrated Technologies
Learning and Information Services
UHI - www.uhi.ac.uk
www.weblogs.uhi.ac.uk/sm00sm/
--------------------
CTREP - Sakai/Fedora/DSpace Integration - https://camtools.caret.cam.ac.uk/access/wiki/site/jisc-ctrep/home.html
--------------------
GuanXi - a SAML/Shibboleth IdP, SP and Toolkit - http://guanxi.sourceforge.net/
Sakai - a Free VLE/VRE - http://sakaiproject.org/

Creating the University of the Highlands and Islands / A' Cruthachadh
Oilthigh na Gaidhealtachd's nan Eilean

A Millennium Commission lottery project. A limited company registered
in Scotland No. 148203. Scottish Charity No. SC022228. Registered
office: 12B, Ness Walk, Inverness IV3 5SQ.

Elena68X5