Public variable = application("variable") ?

THY

Hi,

I am having some problem, I declare few variable in a public module and use
them in the web application. But after that I found that the variable
declared in public variable = application("variable"), and it will be shared
by all user ... but I am not very sure about it, anyone know it ?

Thanks,
Tee

THY

Sorry, I got the following error while visit the url.

Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

and by the way, your shared by default is meant the variable shared by all
user ? or shared by all any other web forms ?

thanks,
Tee

Jim Cheshire said:
Tee,

Any member in a module in VB.NET is shared by default. Here's a link to
the .NET Framework documentation that explains this:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbcn7/html/
vaconsharedmembers.asp

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]
Developer Support