Publish a Site from VS2008 Machine to XP PRO IIS machine

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Joe ALVES, Apr 16, 2009.

  1. Joe ALVES

    Joe ALVES Guest

    Hello everybody !

    My problem is very simple i'm programming on VS2008 Frameworkk 3.5 Machine
    (M1)

    I'va a seconde machine (M2) with Windows XP PRO SP3 / Frameworks 3.5 SP1 i
    use for publishing my WebSite

    My problem is when try to publish my Site from (M1) VS2008 to (M2) i have
    these messages

    Connecting to http://192.168.0.3/...
    Publishing folder /...
    Unable to add 'Default.aspx' to the Web site. Erreur du serveur : Le
    dossier "/" est marqué exécutable. Vous n'êtes pas autorisé à mettre des
    fichiers dans un dossier exécutable sur ce serveur.
    Unable to add 'Web.config' to the Web site. Erreur du serveur : Le dossier
    "/" est marqué exécutable. Vous n'êtes pas autorisé à mettre des fichiers
    dans un dossier exécutable sur ce serveur.
    Publishing folder App_Data...
    Publishing folder App_LocalResources...

    i'm quit sure that all my security parameters are good ... but ...
    perfection doesn't exists in computers world !!!

    thanks for your help !

    Joe !

    Joe ALVES, Apr 16, 2009