Publish ASP.NET web site

shapper

Hello,

I created a web site using VS2008 and ASP.NET 3.5.
I would like to publish using FTP and I have the following
requirements:

1. The files should be placed on the wwwroot folder, i.e:
ftp://ftp.mydomain.com/wwwroot
2. The is a difference in the Web.Config file that I use in my
computer and the one that should be in the server:

On my computer:

<connectionStrings>
<add name="Conn" connectionString="Provider = Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.
4.0; Data Source =
C:\DB\MyDomain\App_Data\MyDb.mdb; User Id=; Password=;"
providerName="System.Data.OleDb"/>
</connectionStrings>

And on my server:
<connectionStrings>
<add name="Conn" connectionString="Provider = Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.
4.0; Data Source =
C:\Domain\wwwroot\App_Data\MyDb.mdb; User Id=; Password=;"
ProviderName="System.Data.OleDb"/>
</connectionStrings>

What are the steps to publish my web site using VS 2008?

Thanks,
Miguel