    hex error message? How do I get the line number and module it bombed in?

    --
    Chris Davoli

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgRGF2b2xp?=, Sep 21, 2006

  2. yes, use a debug build to get line numbers.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Sep 21, 2006

  3. This is VS2005
    Thanks, but where do I do the debug build? the only three choices it gives
    me when i publish is
    "Allow the precompiled site to be updatable"
    "use fixed nameing and single page assemblies"
    "Enable strong naming on precompiled assemblies"

    Where do I specify this?

    --
    Chris Davoli

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgRGF2b2xp?=, Sep 21, 2006
  4. In web.config : <compilation debug = "true|false">

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Sep 21, 2006