    Even the source files?

    Greetings,
    Wessel

    Wessel Troost, Jan 31, 2006

  2. Wessel Troost

    Kim Quigley Guest

    Did you try the "Publish Web Site" option under the Build menu?

    Kim Quigley, Jan 31, 2006

  3. Wessel Troost

    gerry Guest

    you don't have to specify which files to copy - Copy Websiteb has the option
    to "Syncronize Site" which will update what needs updating.

    as far as which files are needed - create a Web Deployment project to create
    to a local disk based site, include the published site in your solution and
    use "Copy Website" on that project.

    gerry, Jan 31, 2006
  4. > Did you try the "Publish Web Site" option under the Build menu?

    Exactly what I was looking for!

    Thanks,
    Wessel

    Wessel Troost, Jan 31, 2006