publish webservice on a different server

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by ton, Jun 11, 2009.

  1. ton

    ton Guest

    Hi,

    I've written my first webservice.
    In my enviroment I've created 2 projects.
    - a webservice (something like "Hello World")
    - a windowsform

    in the solution enviroment the added webreference was the project.
    it worked.
    Now I want to publish this webservice to my server

    When I choose a folder on the server the publish is succesfull. The question
    is:

    How can I use the published webserver since it is not a project anymore, nor
    is it a local webservice.

    How can I use it? Is y windows2003 server a UDDI? Why doesn't he find it?
    Or should I do something more?

    Please help ?

    thnx

    Ton

    ton, Jun 11, 2009

  2. ton

    Fraz Hassan Guest

    You just have to specify the URL of published web service in URL box when you
    are adding the web service. If you dont know the URL then you can browse the
    web service loacation.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/d9w023sx(VS.80).aspx

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/6h0yh8f9(VS.80).aspx

    Fraz Hassan, Jun 26, 2009