Published code compilation error.

Guest

Hello,

I published my web project to our production server, and I'm seeing these
errors sporadically:

Compilation Error
to service this request. Please review the following specific error details
and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC30456: 'Theme' is not a member of
'ASP.setup_modifygroups_aspx'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ page language="VB" masterpagefile="~/AM2006.master"
autoeventwireup="false" inherits="setup_ModifyGroups, App_Web_khzlx6yh"
title="Define Bid Groups" theme="Default" %>
Line 2: <asp:Content ID="Content1"
ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder1" Runat="Server" >
Line 3: <asp:Label ID="lblTitle" runat="Server" Text="Define Bid Groups"
CssClass="title" /><br /><br />

It is completely baffling me as it seems to happen sporadically, and the
code does work in my local development environment. The other issue is that
this problem has only started to happen recently. It has been working fine
for weeks in production without any issues.