    debugger of Visual Studio, it Works good.

    When I access an aspx page 'The page cannot be found' error occurs

    Thanks.
    Roberto Hernández, Jan 24, 2006

  2. Roberto Hernández

    Patrice Guest

    Which OS ? You may have to enable ASP.NET pages in Windows Server 2003. Else
    check the application mapping for your site ?

    What if you just rename the page to .htm (this is to make sure the page is
    found and this is later in the pipeline).

    Finally try perhaps an ASP.NET or even better an IIS administration group.
    This one is for ASP programming...

    --
    Patrice

    "Roberto Hernández" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > Something was wrong with my IIS 'Service unavailable', I decided to
    > uninstall IIS and then reinstall it, then the simple pages can be viewed

    but
    > the aspx pages not. Then I uninstall SQL server 2005 and Visual Studio

    2005

    Patrice, Jan 24, 2006

  3. Win XP

    ASP.NET is installed.

    When I rename the page, I can partially view it.

    Thanks

    Roberto Hernández, Jan 24, 2006
  4. After you install VS.NET, you may try run following command in VS.NET
    command prompt window:

    aspnet_regiis.exe

    Here is the document about this command:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cptools/htm
    l/cpgrfASPNETIISRegistrationToolAspnet_regiisexe.asp

    Addtionally, you may post such a question to
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet because it is a ASP.NET related
    question.

    Thanks,

    Luke
    Luke Zhang [MSFT], Jan 25, 2006
  5. Thanks.

    Solving another problem with SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services, solve this
    problem.

    Roberto Hernández, Jan 25, 2006
  6. Don't publish, publishing is for girlie men that do not know how to just
    copy files they changed into their site manually.
    -Kidding-.. and ya it's got nothing to do with your actual post, just your
    post subject

    Kyle Peterson, Jan 25, 2006
  7. Roberto Hernández

    Chi Guest

    The ASPNET (local) group needs to have access to the folder that your .aspx
    pages are located in. If you can view .htm and other simple pages but not
    ..aspx pages, then that might be your problem. Right click the folder that
    your pages are located in and see if the local mschine ASPNET account has
    permissions to it.

    Chi, Feb 1, 2006