Publishing aspx page

Roberto Hernández

Something was wrong with my IIS 'Service unavailable', I decided to
uninstall IIS and then reinstall it, then the simple pages can be viewed but
the aspx pages not. Then I uninstall SQL server 2005 and Visual Studio 2005
and reinstall it.

Now I can view simple pages but not aspx pages, but when running from the
debugger of Visual Studio, it Works good.

When I access an aspx page 'The page cannot be found' error occurs

Thanks.

Patrice

Which OS ? You may have to enable ASP.NET pages in Windows Server 2003. Else
check the application mapping for your site ?

What if you just rename the page to .htm (this is to make sure the page is
found and this is later in the pipeline).

Finally try perhaps an ASP.NET or even better an IIS administration group.
This one is for ASP programming...

Roberto Hernández

Win XP

ASP.NET is installed.

When I rename the page, I can partially view it.

Thanks

Roberto Hernández

Thanks.

Solving another problem with SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services, solve this
problem.

Kyle Peterson

Don't publish, publishing is for girlie men that do not know how to just
copy files they changed into their site manually.
-Kidding-.. and ya it's got nothing to do with your actual post, just your
post subject

Chi

The ASPNET (local) group needs to have access to the folder that your .aspx
pages are located in. If you can view .htm and other simple pages but not
..aspx pages, then that might be your problem. Right click the folder that
your pages are located in and see if the local mschine ASPNET account has
permissions to it.