    http://www.geocities.com/vasudevram
    PDF conversion toolkit:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/xtopdf

    vasudevram, Jul 7, 2006

  2. vasudevram

    vasudevram Guest

    Oops: The source indentation - tabs - is removed in the blog post, by
    the LiveJournal software. You will need to insert them at the
    appropriate places, for which you will need to know Python and
    understand the code, at least the overall logic. I'll post the code as
    a zip file (with some other samples) on one of my sites, and then put a
    link to it here.

    - Vasudev.

    vasudevram, Jul 7, 2006