Publishing ODBC database content as PDF

vasudevram

Publishing ODBC database content as PDF:

A blog post by me on how to do this, using my PDF conversion toolkit,
xtopdf.
This is sample code from my next upcoming release of xtopdf, which will
support more input formats, such as CSV, XLS, TDV and ODBC data.

http://jugad.livejournal.com/2006/07/07/

Enjoy, and feedback welcome.
Vasudev
Vasudev Ram
http://www.geocities.com/vasudevram
PDF conversion toolkit:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xtopdf

vasudevram

Oops: The source indentation - tabs - is removed in the blog post, by
the LiveJournal software. You will need to insert them at the
appropriate places, for which you will need to know Python and
understand the code, at least the overall logic. I'll post the code as
a zip file (with some other samples) on one of my sites, and then put a
link to it here.

- Vasudev.