    can'r work with it.

    Can someone help me!

    Tks in advance
    And, Jun 22, 2004

  2. And

    clintonG Guest

    A couple of comments...

    Learn to use the OSQL command line tool to verify access to the
    database. Using c:\osql /? will display which arguments can be
    used. You can learn more about OSQL via Google.

    You should also use Google to find one or more of the many GUIs
    that have been developed to allow MSDE to be used with a visual
    interface.

    Finally, Last August Microsoft started selling SQL Server 2000
    Developer's Edition for only $49.00. I would go to Microsoft's
    SQL Server site and look for that offer to see if it is still available.

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com

    clintonG, Jun 22, 2004