    Australia?

    A google search shows an attempt to start one at meetups.com or
    something like that but it now seems defunct.
    Emiliano Molina, Jan 17, 2005

  2. Emiliano Molina

    Will Guest

    Hi ,

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:50:34 GMT, Emiliano Molina <> wrote:

    > Does anyone here know if there is a Python Users Group in Melbourne
    > Australia?

    I'm from NZ, but the closest thing to what you're after that I know of
    is over at Ozzope - Zope in Australia (Zope being built in Python).
    Have a look at http://www.ozzope.org and you'll find a couple of
    contacts there who'll be able to refine your search even further.

    HTH,

    Will :)

    ** From the shameless propaganda file: Need a Saatchi-quality
    copywriter, art director and concepts person, without their price tag?
    If so, email me and I'll send you the URL of my website. **
    Will, Jan 18, 2005