pugXML parser - dumping to XML

Discussion in 'C++' started by Carl Forsman, Nov 16, 2008.

  1. Carl Forsman

    Carl Forsman Guest

    Carl Forsman, Nov 16, 2008

  2. Carl Forsman

    Carl Forsman Guest

    On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 02:35:37 -0800, Carl Forsman
    <> wrote:

    >I use the pugXML parser
    >
    >http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cpp/pugxml.aspx
    >
    >How can I dump the "IN memory" DOM tree into XML file?
    >
    >I cannot found a function that can do that.

    more specfic

    Public void
    outer_xml(std::basic_ostream<TCHAR,std::char_traits<TCHAR>> &, TCHAR =
    _T('\t'), bool = true)

    how can use this function to output to XML

    Carl Forsman, Nov 16, 2008

  3. Carl Forsman

    red floyd Guest

    Carl Forsman wrote:
    > On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 02:35:37 -0800, Carl Forsman
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> I use the pugXML parser
    >>
    >> http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cpp/pugxml.aspx
    >>
    >> How can I dump the "IN memory" DOM tree into XML file?
    >>
    >> I cannot found a function that can do that.

    > more specfic
    >
    > Public void
    > outer_xml(std::basic_ostream<TCHAR,std::char_traits<TCHAR>> &, TCHAR =
    > _T('\t'), bool = true)
    >
    > how can use this function to output to XML

    What is your question about the C++ language proper? Questions about
    specific third party libraries are off-topic here. Doesn't that project
    have a forum/help/documentation? Ask there.

    red floyd, Nov 16, 2008