    this.looking forword for ur help.pls help me out.

    regards
    mak
    anil kumar.m, Oct 8, 2004

  2. if the system is disconnected then how can you connect to it ? Whats the way
    the system can be accessed from outside.

    If you have system with no network connections allowed then definately you
    CANNOT pull data out of it !

    XML Web Services work over HTTP (usually) hence if HTTP Access is turned off
    then you can't use Web Services also !
    Saurabh Nandu, Oct 8, 2004

  3. anil kumar.m

    Guest

    IS there a possible solution using email ? smtp/pop3 or imap? how can
    be done?
    , Oct 14, 2004
  4. anil kumar.m

    Chris Barber Guest

    'disconnected' usually means not available to communicate with (either permanently or periodically).

    You could set up a batch job to email out with CSV files as attachments (or XML).

    Depends on why the system is 'isolated' in the first place.

    If it's on an ethernet then you should talk to them about obtaining a specific user login for the
    (database?).

    Chris.

    "anil kumar.m" <> wrote in message
    hi Gurus.
    i have a requirement like pulling data from disconnected system.
    y disconnected system means....cleint is not authorising us to connect to
    his system becoz its in secured zone,so i can't connect to the system via
    HTTP(TCP/IP).
    is there any other way to connect to that system
    can webservices do the same for me,if not what is the work around for
    this.looking forword for ur help.pls help me out.

    regards
    mak

    ---
    Chris Barber, Oct 16, 2004