    Any thoughts?

    Thanks!

    Rudy

    =?Utf-8?B?UnVkeQ==?=, Jun 6, 2005

  2. When you say you "pull them back", what do you mean? More specifically,
    what error do you get? Also, keep in mind that the browser can only see
    files under its virtual root. Where are your files being saved to? If the
    files are somewhere other then the virtual root, then you will need to write
    some type of proxy which will load the physical file and pass the bytes to
    the browser.

    "Rudy" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all!
    > I have a web application, that I can upload files to a folder from the

    web
    > site. The file path is stored in SQL. I have a 73GB drive, external

    hooked
    > into the web server. I can load up files fine from the web, but when I try

    > pull them back into my web app, they are not showing up. I know that my

    code
    > is good, because when I go on thw web through my web server, it will pull
    > down the files just fine. But if I go on a diffrent computer, the files

    won't

    Peter Rilling, Jun 6, 2005

  3. Hi Peter!
    I mean downloading the files, in this case, .gif's into a data list or
    repeater. Right now, my files are saved to an external drive, drive letter
    "q". So they are not being saved under the virtual root. I thought that
    might have something to do wth that. I want to use the external drive fro my
    storage, casuse it 73gig's. My C drive is only a 9GB. Can I do a shortcut or
    something like that.

    Thanks!

    Rudy

    =?Utf-8?B?UnVkeQ==?=, Jun 6, 2005