    come faccio a far si che cliccando su un pulsante si apra l'editor di posta

    Grazie

    Michele

    domarr, Oct 5, 2004

  2. domarr schreef:
    > Salve a tutti,
    >
    > come faccio a far si che cliccando su un pulsante si apra l'editor di posta
    >
    > Grazie
    >
    > Michele

    Translation.
    G'day to all,

    how do I make a script that by clicking on a button to open the editor
    of mail.

    Thanks

    Michele

    Edwin van der Vaart, Oct 5, 2004

  3. domarr

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Edwin van der Vaart wrote:

    > how do I make a script that by clicking on a button to open the editor
    > of mail.

    Answer to OP: What editor of mail? What makes you even think I have an
    editor of mail?

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby Inkster, Oct 5, 2004
  4. domarr

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 22:29:00 +0200, Edwin van der Vaart
    <> declared in alt.html:

    > domarr schreef:
    >> Salve a tutti,
    >>

    > Translation.
    > G'day to all,

    Translating to Aussie?

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, Oct 6, 2004
  5. Mark Parnell schreef:
    > On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 22:29:00 +0200, Edwin van der Vaart
    > <> declared in alt.html:
    >

    >>domarr schreef:
    >>
    >>>Salve a tutti,
    >>>

    >>Translation.