push like radio button with icon does not work in Win7

Discussion in 'C++' started by Marcus, Feb 21, 2012.

  1. Marcus

    Marcus Guest

    Hi

    In my c++ project I have a group of radio buttons. All of them have
    got the "Push like" property set to true. Every button has also got
    an
    icon on it instead of text. These radio buttons works fine in XP but
    in Windows 7 the clicked button does not appear pushed. There is no
    way of seeing which button is selected. Now if I remove the icons
    from
    the radiobuttons then I can see which one is selected because it
    gets
    a different color than the un-selected.

    I could not find any solution to this on the Internet, but I doubt I
    am the only one having this problem.

    Please help, what is wrong here?

    I know this post might be slight OT but could not find a better group,
    sorry about this
    Marcus, Feb 21, 2012

  2. Hi Marcus

    Yes it is of topic, and You need to post in a news group that deals
    with GUI development, but apart from that, You supply way to little
    information, You seem to assume that everybody uses the same compiler
    as You, the same GUI classes as You and even the same versions.

    Best regards
    Asger-P
    Asger Joergensen, Feb 21, 2012

  3. Marcus

    Marcus Guest

    On 21 Feb, 17:27, "Asger Joergensen" <> wrote:
    > Hi Marcus
    >
    > Yes it is of topic, and You need to post in a news group that deals
    > with GUI development, but apart from that, You supply way to little
    > information, You seem to assume that everybody uses the same compiler
    > as You, the same GUI classes as You and even the same versions.
    >
    > Best regards
    > Asger-P

    Hi Asger

    You are right, I should have supplied more info. I posted it just
    before leaving the office yesterday (was in a rush - as always :)). I
    am using VS2010 and MFC. VS should have the compiler that is the most
    tested for Windows 7.
    If anyone in here can give me any input on this, then please do. I
    will now also look for a more suitable group for this issue.

    thanks
    Marcus
    Marcus, Feb 22, 2012
  4. Marcus

    Goran Guest

    Goran, Feb 22, 2012
  5. Marcus

    Marcus Guest

    On 22 Feb, 08:47, Goran <> wrote:
    > On Feb 21, 3:58 pm, Marcus <> wrote:
    >
    > > I know this post might be slight OT but could not find a better group,
    > > sorry about this

    > What's wrong withhttp://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/vcmfcatl/?

    Probably nothing...

    Will check it out, thanks