Push you newest mobile phone accessories with good price

Frank Ho

Dear Sir or Madam,

Sorry to disturb you about this letter.

We are a professional manufacturer in cellular accessories, including portable
hands free, battery, charger, house, data cable and holster.

Here's the price list of some products:

Portable hands free: 0.3USD

Mobile phone battery: 2USD

Mobile phone charger: 0.4USD

Mobile phone case: 0.4USD

Mobile phone hoster: 0.15USD

Data cable connected with cellular and computer: 1.7USD

Any products interests you, please kindly let me know.then, we will send you full
range of products catalogue and price list.

We are very glad to send you 2 or 3 free samples for your evaluation. And our
delivery time is 5 to 7 days after receiving payment by T/T.

Any question, please contact me at any time.

Sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relationship with you soon.

Best regards,
Maggie
HY Technology (HK) Co., Ltd.