    application

    Thanks in advance
    Umeshnath V.G.
    =?Utf-8?B?VW1lc2huYXRo?=, Jul 25, 2007

  2. You ActiveX control will need to be able to perform http post operation.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jul 25, 2007

  3. Hi,
    Can you please explain me this , how can I acheive this.Really i don't have
    much idea on this.

    Thanks
    Umeshnath

    =?Utf-8?B?VW1lc2huYXRo?=, Jul 25, 2007
  4. Are you making the ActiveX yourself? Then it depends on your development
    tools.

    If you are getting a 3rd party ActiveX, you should look for one with http
    posting capabilities.

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jul 25, 2007
  5. Hi,
    if making a activex control is easy i am intersted to go for making activex.
    Can you share me sample code for that or any useful sites.

    Is there any 3 rd party activex control avialale for the same functinality ?
    if so let me know.

    Also let me know whether the activex control get the data and update in
    browser with out page refreshing.

    Thanks
    Umeshnath

    =?Utf-8?B?VW1lc2huYXRo?=, Jul 25, 2007