Put ASP .NET Web Form Data Into a .PDF file

Rigs

Please help!

My client has a .PDF file which he prints and uses as a template for a
rental agreement contract. He would like me to create a web app that will
take some data from a database as well as data from an ASP .NET Web Form and
insert those values into various locations in the .PDF file. The dynamic
data would be like contract number, name, address and such.

I've added Adobe Acrobat form fields (textboxes, radio buttons and such) to
the rental agreement .PDF file via Adobe Acrobat Pro V6.0. Is there a way
to access those fields via code? Or, is there a way to just provide X,Y
coordinates of where to write the text to the .PDF file? Is there a better
solution/approach?

Can anyone suggest how I can best accomplish this using ASP .NET (and
possibly some other 3rd party tool)? He doesn't have a large budget for
this, so cost is a concern too.

I'm relatively new to ASP .NET development so please keep that in mind...
I've worked as a classic ASP developer for over 5 years though...

Anything you can offer would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rigs