Put user in session using membership

Alhambra Eidos Kiquenet

Hello everyone,

I'm using a provider(Custom Membership), which uses WCF services to
validate the user. Also implement the method GetUser.

In my aspx page of the website used a Login control, and in the web.config I
configured nodes membership using my class CustomMembership.

I want, after validate the user, put User object in Session, with the user
data validated.

How could it do? I do not want to do in that class Membership, is there
some event or Login to do so elsewhere in the web application?

Greetings and thanks in advance.

Munna

Hello everyone,

I'm using a provider(Custom Membership), which uses WCF services to
validate the user. Also implement the method GetUser.

In my aspx page of the website used a Login control, and in the web.config I
configured nodes membership using my class CustomMembership.

I want, after validate the user, put User object in Session, with the user
data validated.

How could it do? I do not want to do in that class Membership, is there
some event or Login to do so elsewhere in the web application?

Greetings and thanks in advance.

--http://www.alhambra-eidos.es/web2005/index...topic.php?p=843www.trabajobasura.com/solusoft

Hi

Login control has few events one of them is "LoggedIn" which is fired
after a successful login.
subscribe the event and in event handler grap the user and put it in
the session ... besides membership
mechanism is by default suppose to keep user information in a property
called "Page.User.Identity"

MBest of luck

Munna
www.munna.shatkotha.com