    www.kiquenet.net
    http://www.setbb.com/putainformatica/viewtopic.php?p=843
    www.trabajobasura.com/solusoft
    Alhambra Eidos Kiquenet, Jun 5, 2008

  2. Alhambra Eidos Kiquenet

    Munna Guest

    On Jun 5, 2:18 pm, Alhambra Eidos Kiquenet
    <> wrote:
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I'm using a provider(Custom Membership), which uses WCF services to
    > validate the user. Also implement the method GetUser.
    >
    > In my aspx page of the website used a Login control, and in the web.config I
    > configured nodes membership using my class CustomMembership.
    >
    > I want, after validate the user, put User object in Session, with the user
    > data validated.
    >
    > How could it do? I do not want to do in that class Membership, is there
    > some event or Login to do so elsewhere in the web application?
    >
    > Greetings and thanks in advance.
    >
    > --http://www.alhambra-eidos.es/web2005/index.htmlwww.kiquenet.nethttp://www.setbb.com/putainformatica/viewtopic.php?p=843www.trabajobasura.com/solusoft

    Hi

    Login control has few events one of them is "LoggedIn" which is fired
    after a successful login.
    subscribe the event and in event handler grap the user and put it in
    the session ... besides membership
    mechanism is by default suppose to keep user information in a property
    called "Page.User.Identity"

    MBest of luck

    Munna
    www.munna.shatkotha.com