puzzled by templated control

Lloyd Dupont

Apparently in all sample I found on how to make a templated control, they
all create one class implementing INamingContainer per template and add them
some useless property.

How about I create my own (and empty?!?!) MyTemplateContainer class
(TemplateContainer being already created for other purpose, apparently) and
use it as a template container for all my templated properties?

Lloyd Dupont

seems to work, BTW.
I wonder what's the point of *having to* create a new class every time.
(while I could see the advantage of creating it sometimes, I still can't
fathom why they didn't provide a default one)