py2exe command prompt whenr run

SMALLp

HY!

I'm using py2exe to port my applications on windows so user won't have
to install python and other dependencies. Everything works file except
when i run any of programs it star's command prompt before program starts.

How can i avoid this to happen, and is there any other way of porting my
applications on windows?

Thanks!

Fredrik Lundh

SMALLp said:
I'm using py2exe to port my applications on windows so user won't have
to install python and other dependencies. Everything works file except
when i run any of programs it star's command prompt before program starts.

How can i avoid this to happen

use windows= instead of console= in your setup script. or pass in the
corresponding option to the setup.py command; see e.g.

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2003-December/241319.html

</F>