Py2exe on windows

Ray

I'm using Win XP with Python2.2 and PY2exe0.4.2
python and py2exe i downloaded from their websites.
The following is a copy of my cmd.exe shell
showing what i type in and the error messages.

C:\Python22>python setup.py py2exe --ico EXE icon
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "setup.py", line 7, in ?
scripts = ["wxApp1.py"],
File "C:\Python22\distutils\core.py", line 101, in setup
_setup_distribution = dist = klass(attrs)
File "C:\Python22\distutils\dist.py", line 130, in __init__
setattr(self, method_name, getattr(self.metadata, method_name))
AttributeError: DistributionMetadata instance has no attribute
'get___doc__'

C:\Python22>