py2exe Problem with cairo

Michax

Hi,

I have problem with my py2exe. When I want to run my compiled exe, then
i get
error information like that:

Trackback (most recent call last):
File "mysql_gui.py", line 2 in ?
File "gtk\__int__.pyc", line 12, in ?
File "gtk\_gtk.pyc", line 12, in ?
File "gtk\_gtk.pyc", line 10, in __load
ImportError: No module named cairo

I have similar problem with all compiled .exe using gtk library.

I want to add, that when I launch *.py file directly , everything works
great.

Detailed information :

System : Windows 2003 with SP1

Python 2.4.4

gtk-2.10.6-win32-1
gtk-dev-2.10.6-win32-1
py2exe-0.6.5.win32.py.2.4
pycairo-1.0.2-1.win32.py.2.4
pygtk-2.8.6-1.win32-py2.4
MySQL-python.exe-1.2.1_p2.win32-py2.4

And most important thing , I'm newbie :)

My source code http://www.moha.pl/mysql_gui.py

Thanks in advance for any suggestion

Fredrik Lundh

Michax said:
Hi,

I have problem with my py2exe. When I want to run my compiled exe, then
i get error information like that:

Trackback (most recent call last):
File "mysql_gui.py", line 2 in ?
File "gtk\__int__.pyc", line 12, in ?
File "gtk\_gtk.pyc", line 12, in ?
File "gtk\_gtk.pyc", line 10, in __load
ImportError: No module named cairo

I have similar problem with all compiled .exe using gtk library.

seen this:

http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/Py2exeAndPyGTK

?

</F>