py2exe sf.net hosed???

Dave Sellars

I cannot download py2exe from the sourceforge site, the download page
just keeps refreshing but the d/l never starts...

http://sourceforge.net/project/py2exe then choose 'Files' --tried with
firefox and IE (on windows), no cigar...

Anyone else having the same problem, or am I doing something *really*
dumb? ;-)

Peter Hansen

Dave said:
I cannot download py2exe from the sourceforge site, the download page
just keeps refreshing but the d/l never starts...

http://sourceforge.net/project/py2exe then choose 'Files' --tried with
firefox and IE (on windows), no cigar...

Anyone else having the same problem, or am I doing something *really*
dumb? ;-)

You may also be dumb ;-) but SourceForge is definitely pooched
right now...

-Peter