    Regards,
    Vedran
    , Aug 10, 2007

  2. Ant Guest

    On Aug 10, 8:39 am, wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Now,I was install python 2.5 and remove python 2.4 completely.After I
    > write:
    > $ python mysetup.py py2exe
    > import py2exe_ util
    > ImportError: Module use of conflicts with this version of Python
    >
    > ...ok, I know what is a problem, I haven't remove python completely,
    > in my computer is one more folder Panda3D-1.4.0 but when I remove it
    > and all dll files include python24.dll, I cannot run python or make
    > that setup.
    > (That panda3d contain python)
    >
    > Regards,
    > Vedran

    Sounds like your path needs setting up properly. Try typing echo %PATH
    % into your console window to find out if Python2.5 is in the path. If
    you are using the default setup, then c:\Python25 should be on the
    path.

    --
    Ant...

    http://antroy.blogspot.com/
    Ant, Aug 10, 2007

    On 10 kol, 11:02, Ant <> wrote:
    > On Aug 10, 8:39 am, wrote:
    >

    > > Hello,

    > > Now,I was install python 2.5 and remove python 2.4 completely.After I
    > > write:
    > > $ python mysetup.py py2exe
    > > import py2exe_ util
    > > ImportError: Module use of conflicts with this version of Python

    > > ...ok, I know what is a problem, I haven't remove python completely,
    > > in my computer is one more folder Panda3D-1.4.0 but when I remove it
    > > and all dll files include python24.dll, I cannot run python or make
    > > that setup.
    > > (That panda3d contain python)

    > > Regards,
    > > Vedran

    > Sounds like your path needs setting up properly. Try typing echo %PATH
    > % into your console window to find out if Python2.5 is in the path. If
    > you are using the default setup, then c:\Python25 should be on the
    > path.
    >
    > --
    > Ant...
    >
    > http://antroy.blogspot.com/

    Hi,

    yes,Python 2.5 is on the path, but how can I remove panda3d from that
    path?

    Regards,
    Vedran
    , Aug 10, 2007
  4. Ant Guest

    On Aug 10, 11:47 am, wrote:
    > On 10 kol, 11:02, Ant <> wrote:

    > yes,Python 2.5 is on the path, but how can I remove panda3d from that
    > path?

    Hit Win - Break to bring up the System Properties dialog (you can also
    get here through the Control Panel).

    Go to the Advanced tab, and click the "Environment Variables" button.
    Find the PATH variable in one of the two lists, and edit it. Just
    remove the Panda3D entry.

    Note you'll have to restart your console to pick up any changes.

    --
    Ant...

    http://antroy.blogspot.com/
    Ant, Aug 10, 2007

    On 10 kol, 14:38, Ant <> wrote:
    > On Aug 10, 11:47 am, wrote:
    >
    > > On 10 kol, 11:02, Ant <> wrote:

    > > yes,Python 2.5 is on the path, but how can I remove panda3d from that
    > > path?

    > Hit Win - Break to bring up the System Properties dialog (you can also
    > get here through the Control Panel).
    >
    > Go to the Advanced tab, and click the "Environment Variables" button.
    > Find the PATH variable in one of the two lists, and edit it. Just
    > remove the Panda3D entry.
    >
    > Note you'll have to restart your console to pick up any changes.
    >
    > --
    > Ant...
    >
    > http://antroy.blogspot.com/

    Hi,

    Ok,I have done that. But how can I restart console now?

    Regards,
    Vedran
    , Aug 10, 2007