Py_Initialize crashes with winpdb

eastier

Hi all,

I've an application with embedded python.

In order to reload the python scripts, I end the python session, and
reopen one just after :

<...release used modules...>
Py_Finalize();

Py_Initialize();
<...Acquire relevant modules...>

In order to debug the python script, I recently tried winPdb, which is
pretty decent for a free debugger working with embedded python.
So I just have :
import rpdb2;
rpdb2.start_embedded_debugger("toto", True)
in my python script

But when I use it, the Py_Finalize / Py_initialize sequence crashes in
py_initialize.

I didn't have Python sources to have more complete informations, but
perhaps some one knows about this problem, and what I can do to avoid
this ?

When using a custom debugger, and a custom Trace function, is there
something particular to do when Finalizing Python ?

Any help really welcomed,

Emmanuel