PyAC 0.0.2

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Premshree=20Pillai?=

Hello,

Python Album Creator 0.0.2 is out. This version
supports user templates, which means users can use
their own "skins" with PyAC.

Details at
http://www.livejournal.com/community/pyac/1736.html

Download PyAC 0.0.2 from
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=106998&package_id=115396

Thanks,
Premshree

=====
-Premshree
[http://www.qiksearch.com/]

David Fraser

Premshree said:
Hello,

Python Album Creator 0.0.2 is out. This version
supports user templates, which means users can use
their own "skins" with PyAC.

Details at
http://www.livejournal.com/community/pyac/1736.html

Download PyAC 0.0.2 from
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=106998&package_id=115396

Thanks,
Premshree

Hi

Is the PyAC code in cvs? I couldn't get anonymous cvs access via sourceforge

The output is very nice, but the hardcoded paths really need changing.
In the meantime here is a patch that ignores non-image files and uses
EXIF instead of exif for the EXIF module for those on case-insensitive
operating systems

David